Spam Hash Recipe: You can add whatever you want in hash, and that’s what makes it a perfect meal any time of the day.
This evenings choice of ingredients were: bacon, red potatoes, Spam, garlic and red onion.
1. Bake the applewood thick cut bacon (not shown).
2. Dice up all your ingredients to be placed in cast iron while bacon is baking.
3. Fry up the Spam half way.
4. Take out Spam and fry up potatoes with butter and thyme. Add onions and continue frying.
5. Add Spam back in along with chopped baked bacon then add garlic last.
6. Crack some eggs on it and place in a 375 oven for 6-7 minutes.
7. Top with parsley.
Be creative when making your hash. If you decided to give it a try post a picture of your hash on our Facebook page.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram: Phatphood