Muscle Soak Himalayan Salt Review – I can’t be the only one who dislikes shoveling! Yesterday we got 5 inches of very heavy snow that I had to shovel and immediately following I could barely move. My lower back felt like I had pulled every single muscle.
Muscle Soak Himalayan Salt
Fast forward to this morning and my back feels even worse. I remembered that I got a jar of Muscle Soak Himalayan Salt in my last FabFitFun box and decided to give it a try.
The jar says to use a quarter of the contents for it to be the most effective. Getting into the bathtub was quite painful and there may have been some loud groans. I could tell throughout my bath that the pain was lessening.
It really worked!!! I was able to bend over when I got out of my bath and honestly, I would say it took away 70% of the pain. I would definitely chalk this product up as a great success and will now be on my go-to list for body aches and pains.
From the Way of Will website:
Stimulates circulation, creates warmth, and soothes sore muscles with Black Pepper Essential Oil and Himalayan Salt that is harvested from ancient salt beds in Nepal. Patchouli and Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oils provide a warming, deep spice scent.
- Muscle Soak Bath Set Oil Boosts:
- Black Pepper Essential Oil increases circulation and creates warmth and has spicy aroma
- Patchouli Essential Oil has a musky, deep and pervasive scent
- Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil has a deep wood scent
- Himalayan salt is harvested from ancient salt beds that collect under the Himalayan Mountains in Nepal and is used to stimulate circulation and soothe sore muscles.
Give it a try!
If you are interested in trying it yourself, you can get a jar on Way of Will. Wishing you and your muscles a little less pain.
Please leave me a comment below if you have found a product that you swear by. We are always looking for new stuff to try.