- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk on Step 3 and 1/2 cup on Step 4
- black pepper to taste
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (cooked)
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onion and mushrooms, cook until onion is soft and mushrooms are browned.
Add soup, milk, and pepper to the skillet and mix well.
Add ham, peas, mild shredded cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese, milk and stir until cheese is melted.
Add drained pasta to the pan and mix well. Season to taste with salt (taste first, your ham may have enough salt.) and serve.