Rainbow Cleaning System Review – I would have to assume that at some point in your life you have heard of the Rainbow Cleaning System. Growing up my family had a Rainbow and passed it on to me when I moved out. We used it for many years and loved it. Recently I sat down for a demonstration of the new and improved Rainbow Cleaning System.
Personally I think that my home is picked up and clean at all times. One begins to doubt oneself when someone brings a high-quality system into your home.
The Rainbow Cleaning System uses Mother Nature’s most powerful element, water, to trap dirt and odors, returning only naturally clean, water-washed air to your home environment. No vacuum bags, water-based filtration, eco-friendly, certified air cleaner, odor elimination and allergen reduction. We have a cat and a dog, I suffer from asthma and we live in the woods where our allergies can flair up at any time. This may be the answer to our problems.
The certified air cleaner is what was so attractive to me. You just fill your water canister up and place in the corner of the room where your family spends the most time. Turn it on low and keep going all the time when not using the system. If you are looking to quickly clean the air quality of a room, place the system, turn on high, shut the door and run for 10-15 minutes.
The Power of Water
- WET DUST CAN’T FLY® – The Rainbow uses Mother Nature’s most powerful element, water, to trap dirt and odors, returning only naturally clean, water-washed air to your home environment.
- TWICE AS CLEAN – This unique water filtration system captures typical household dirt, while remaining microscopic particles are caught by our HEPA Neutralizer Filtration System. This two-stage filtration combination removes nearly 100% of dirt and contaminants from your home.
- HURRICANE® MOTOR – Powered by switched-reluctance technology, our powerful Hurricane® motor has the force to tackle your toughest cleaning jobs and offers indefinite motor life.
- POWER AND CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS – We’ve thoughtfully placed the controls in an ergonomic handle grip, allowing precise control over powered accessories.
- QUICK CONNECT – Changing wands and tools for different jobs is a snap.
- TRAVEL LIGHTLY – The Rainbow follows you from room-to-room on its easy-maneuvering dolly. A rubberized bumper protects your walls and furniture.
- ON-BOARD LED HEADLIGHTS – Illuminates the path ahead, ensuring you’ll never miss a spot.
- WALL-TO-WALL CLEANING – Dirt, pet hair and crumbs vanish in the Power Nozzle’s powerful revolving brush. Circulating Active-Edge brushes clean tough-to-reach debris along baseboards.
Like I said above, I believed that my home is always clean. WOW! It was a bit shocking. Now onto the cleaning part, the Rainbow Cleaning System comes with many attachments to clean every area of your home.
Rainbow Cleaning System Attachments
Floor & Wall Brush – For clean and attractive looking hardwood floors and linoleum and ceramic tile, the floor and wall brush does an outstanding job of removing surface litter and dirt.
Dusting Brush – To keep your home thoroughly clean, dust overlooked places, such as windowsills, venetian blinds, lamp shades, lighting fixtures, moldings, houseplants, screens and curtains.
Crevice Tool – Use the crevice tool to clean in narrow and tight spaces, such as between radiator sections, under radiators, along floor edges and baseboards.
Upholstery Tool – Deeply embedded dirt can reduce the life and vibrancy of fabric. The Rainbow Upholstery Tool effectively removes dirt from upholstered furniture.
Confined Space Cleaner & Inflator Tool – For detailed cleaning of extra difficult-to-reach areas, use the confined-space cleaner. The Rainbow inflator tool works great for quickly inflating air mattresses and other inflatable toys.
Aerofresh Bag – This handy plastic bag removes stale, dusty air from cushions and pillows and is sized to fit even your largest cushions.
Refrigerator Coil Cleaner – Refrigerator cooling coils attract dust and crumbs and can become less effective and energy-efficient when covered in dirt. Due to its slender design, it can easily be used to clean under your washer or dryer and to vacuum off the visible cooling coils of your refrigerator. You can even use it to clean difficult to reach places in your home or even your car.
If you would like a demonstration of The Rainbow Cleaning System you can contact Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at her business Facebook page.