Germs are everywhere, but some places more than others. Your kitchen sponge is a breading ground for germs and you can fix that without having to get a new sponge daily.
Many researchers and scientists have reported that microwaving sponges (completely wet and never dry) for two minutes at high power killed or inactivated over 99 percent of the germs living in your sponge, including e coli.
A good rule of thumb is that after every time you use your sponge put it in the microwave (wet) for two minutes.
Microwave only sponges or plastic scrubbers that do not contain steel or other metals. When taking it out of the microwave be careful because it will be very hot.
Share This Post With Your Friends!