Today’s review: As Seen On TV Perfect Tortilla. We like a good taco salad and the idea of having a healthier option for our shell seems appealing.
Check out our video and see if we would recommend the Perfect Tortilla.
If you have bought this product, leave us a comment below and let us know what you thought!
Follow Weve Tried It on Pinterest
Coconut Oil Pulling Review: With so much talk about coconut oil pulling we decided to see if it was all that it was cracked up to be.
After researching online we learned that the best way to oil pull is to place a tablespoon of cold pressed organic coconut oil into your mouth. Swish the oil around the mouth for approximately 10-15 minutes and then spitting it out.
Other oils such as extra virgin cold pressed coconut, sunflower and olive oil have been used, although sesame oil is considered one of the best oils for this practice. I recommend alternating oils every couple of days to get the full benefit. Putting high quality organic oils into the mouth has a multi-effect outcome.
The said benefits to oil pulling are:
• Overall strengthening of the teeth and gums and jaws
• Prevention of diseases of the gums and mouth
• Potential holistic remedy for bleeding gums
• Prevention of dryness of the lips, mouth and throat
• Possible holistic treatment for TMJ
• Migraine headache relief
• Correcting hormone imbalances
• Reducing inflammation of arthritis
• May help with gastro-enteritis
• Aids in the reduction of eczema
• May reduce symptoms of bronchitis
• Helps support normal kidney function
• May help reduce sinus congestion
• Some people report improved vision
• Helps reduce insomnia
• Reduced hangover after alcohol consumption
• Aids in reducing pain
• Reduces the symptoms of allergies
• Helps detoxify the body of harmful metals and organisms
Watch our video to see if we recommend oil pulling – one of us had surprising results. Please comment below and let us know if you tried it and what your results were.
***Note: We have had some comments about the dangers of swallowing coconut oil. We know that this is an oil that you can consume, in the video we were referring to the toxins that you release when oil pulling.
Sephora has come out with a double-brush mascara called the Upside Down Mascara. The latest and greatest mascara claims that you will achieve volume, length, curl, and definition.
Watch our video review and see if we recommend the Upside Down Mascara. If you have tried this product leave us a comment below and let us know what you thought!